Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jinxed

My last post reeked of contentment and unfortunately I believe I jinxed myself. Last night and today have been horrible. Nothing dramatic has happened that turned my life upside down just little snippets of crap (for example, I fell down the stairs in front of a lot of people a.k.a two handsome boys plus others) that have caused me to open a bottle of wine early this afternoon.

For reasons aside from the wine, I am feeling  a lot better. Those reasons include:

1. my adorable cat, who let me hug her for more than ten minutes when I got home from an hour of extreme hell.
2. my roommate- Ashlynn. You will get to meet her later as we have discussed her guest blogging. She surprised me with a special edition copy of one of my favorite movies of all time.... Empire Records just because.
3. Top Chef reruns

I am sure my luck will turn and tomorrow will be a good day.

Hope you all had better days than mine and if not, are comforted in knowing you aren't alone!

Truly,
Cass

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a better day today - eek! And wine sounds REALLY good!! :) BTW - Empire Records is one of my favorite movies - right up there with Mallrats and Dazed & Confused. To be in 7th grade again. hehe

    ReplyDelete